English to English
1. relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space
he reached into his inside jacket pocket|inside out|an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter
2. Being within; included or inclosed in anything; contained; interior; internal; as, the inside passengers of a stagecoach; inside decoration.
3. being or applying to the inside of a building
an inside wall
4. confined to an exclusive group
privy to inner knowledge|inside information|privileged information
5. away from the outer edge
an inner lahne|the inside lane
6. within a building
in winter we play inside
7. on the inside
inside, the car is a mess
8. with respect to private feelings
inwardly, she was raging
9. in reality
she is very kind at heart
10. the region that is inside of something
11. the inner or enclosed surface of something
12. The part within; interior or internal portion; content.
13. Within the sides of; in the interior; contained within; as, inside a house, book, bottle, etc.