English to English
1. concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations
international affairs|an international agreement|international waters
2. Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations.
3. from or between other countries
external commerce|international trade|developing nations need outside help
4. any of several international socialist organizations
5. The International; an abbreviated from of the title of the International Workingmen's Association, the name of an association, formed in London in 1864, which has for object the promotion of the interests of the industrial classes of all nations.