English to English
1. a definite length of time marked off by two instants
2. a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
3. the distance between things
fragile items require separation and cushioning
4. the difference in pitch between two notes
5. A space between things; a void space intervening between any two objects; as, an interval between two houses or hills.
6. A tract of low ground between hills, or along the banks of a stream, usually alluvial land, enriched by the overflowings of the river, or by fertilizing deposits of earth from the adjacent hills. Cf. Bottom, n., 7.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. 1 masa antara dua kejadian yg bertalian (dl drama, pertunjukan, dsb); 2 Mus perbedaan ketinggian antara dua nada; jangka nada; 3 Mat jarak yg terletak antara dua nilai yg diketahui; 4 Olr jangka waktu untuk istirahat antara dua latihan yg berkaitan