English to English
1. march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
Hitler invaded Poland on September 1, 1939
2. to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
This new colleague invades my territory|The neighbors intrude on your privacy
3. occupy in large numbers or live on a host
the Kudzu plant infests much of the South and is spreading to the North
4. penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
The cancer had invaded her lungs
5. To go into or upon; to pass within the confines of; to enter; -- used of forcible or rude ingress.
6. To make an invasion.