1. yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes caused by an accumulation of bile pigment (bilirubin) in the blood; can be a symptom of gallstones or liver infection or anemia
2. a rough and bitter manner
3. A morbid condition, characterized by yellowness of the eyes, skin, and urine, whiteness of the fæces, constipation, uneasiness in the region of the stomach, loss of appetite, and general languor and lassitude. It is caused usually by obstruction of the biliary passages and consequent damming up, in the liver, of the bile, which is then absorbed into the blood.
4. distort adversely
Jealousy had jaundiced his judgment
5. affect with, or as if with, jaundice
6. To affect with jaundice; to color by prejudice or envy; to prejudice.