English to English
1. a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
they don't speak our lingo
2. a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
3. specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject
4. Confused, unintelligible language; gibberish; hence, an artificial idiom or dialect; cant language; slang.
5. A variety of zircon. See Zircon.
6. To utter jargon; to emit confused or unintelligible sounds; to talk unintelligibly, or in a harsh and noisy manner.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. kosakata khusus yg digunakan dl bidang kehidupan (lingkungan) tertentu