English to English
1. (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
2. an agent that operates some apparatus or machine
the operator of the switchboard
3. someone who owns or operates a business
who is the operator of this franchise?
4. a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
5. a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
6. One who, or that which, operates or produces an effect.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. orang yg bertugas menjaga, melayani, dan menjalankan suatu peralatan, mesin, telepon, radio, dsb