English to English
1. manner of acting or controlling yourself
2. the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances
the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments
3. (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
4. (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
5. Manner of behaving, whether good or bad; mode of conducting one's self; conduct; deportment; carriage; -- used also of inanimate objects; as, the behavior of a ship in a storm; the behavior of the magnetic needle.