English to English
1. piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid
2. a concession given to mollify or placate
the offer was a sop to my feelings
3. a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely
rote memorization has been the educator's standard operating procedure for centuries
4. Anything steeped, or dipped and softened, in any liquid; especially, something dipped in broth or liquid food, and intended to be eaten.
5. give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
6. be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
7. dip into liquid
sop bread into the sauce
8. cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
souse water on his hot face
9. To steep or dip in any liquid.
Indonesian to Indonesian