English to English
1. Formed by, or relating to, construction, interpretation, or inference.
2. an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
3. make by combining materials and parts
this little pig made his house out of straw|Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer
4. put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
the company fabricates plastic chairs|They manufacture small toys|He manufactured a popular cereal
5. draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions
construct an equilateral triangle
6. create by linking linguistic units
construct a sentence|construct a paragraph
7. create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts
construct a proof|construct an argument
8. reassemble mentally
reconstruct the events of 20 years ago
9. To put together the constituent parts of (something) in their proper place and order; to build; to form; to make; as, to construct an edifice.